For Your Industry
- Leverage public domain knowledge
- Integrate manufactured skids into facility designs
- Optioneer horizontal vs vertical design philosophy
- Leverage corporate domain knowledge
- Integrate proprietary packages into facility designs
- Distribute facility areas design across multiple EPCs
- Ensure compliance to regulatory requirements
- Build reference plants for quicker project replication
- Leverage data into AWPs to improve construction planning & safety
- Apply subsector specific standards and rules
- Optioneer modular vs stick build layouts and supply
- Leverage early 3D design to accelerate project cycle
- Apply industry best practices
- Optioneer piping layout to minimize facility footprint and opex
- Maximize compliance to standards and reduce calculation errors
- Ingest project design basis from existing facilities
- Optioneer best fit for new processes within old facilities
- Create reference modules to accelerate standardization
OptiPlant automates the 3D modeling of primary and secondary steel and provides 3D interference-free autorouting of critical and non-critical piping, cable tray and conduit of all sizes and in any location – including for offshore. OptiPlant provides ultra early 3D visualization of the conceptual and ongoing design, and OptiPlant automates early engineering light analytics and calculations leading to an optimized facility.
Does your planned facility have any of the following elements:
- Process Equipment
- Rotating Equipment
- Structural Steel and Modules
- Piping or Tubing
- Cable Trays or Conduit
- Pressure Vessels
If so, OptiPlant can help you design a better facility, in less hours, with lower quantities, better estimate accuracy and likely at lower TIC.
The Construction Industry
Are you building a process facility?
If so, OptiPlant can be leveraged to feed a 3D intelligent model to your Construction Simulation software very early in the project lifecycle and be used directly as a basis for AWP and ACP (Advanced Work Packages and Advanced Construction Packages). OptiPlant provides better data and the ability to study options to support construction planning, earlier in the design process than possible through traditional design approaches (e.g. in 2D or detail 3D).
Do you want to inject “constructability” into the design process earlier?
OptiPlant enables this by creating 3D visualization of the facility, with intelligent data attributes of Construction Work Packages, from the very beginning of the design.